Monday, June 30, 2008

17 Days to Make a Difference


Day 14

I feel really good about my good deed today. It took a bit of time and effort. Recently the Year 8 boys changing rooms have been really messy. Some boys have been eating in the changing rooms and throwing their rubbish all around creating a huge mess for Mr. Sanders and Mr. Fletcher to clean up. I decided to make some signs to remind the users of the changing rooms about the rules. The signs also say to report any abuse of the rules to a Year 8 teacher so that we can sort out the culprits.

I drafted them on the computer, published them and arranged to get them laminated. Then I stapled a couple of copies up in the changing rooms. I hope the signs are effective and that the situation improves. I feel good about my good deed as this one took quite a bit of time and effort.

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

Nice blog Mr. Read!!! its good of you to put up that notie in the boys changing rooms now hopfully they will stay nice and clean!! Your blog looks really, really cool!!
Rebecca

Anonymous said...

Good Job Mr. Read! I like your sign! I'm sure Mr. Flecher and Mr. Sanders will be pleased. Keep it up I see you are really making a difference.

Kadison said...

Great deed today Mr. Read of course you know that I didn't drop any rubbish on the floor. Also my playroom room deed day, that pic isn't my playroom it is just a random pic from Google. Ours would never get that bad.

Anonymous said...

Nice work Mr Read. I think your good deed will help Mr Fletcher and Mr Sanders heaps.

By the way isn't it awesome to get people from overseas!!!!!

Mathew said...

That is a good idea Mr. Read
Who would eat in the changing rooms?
Its crazy that you need a bin in there when there is one just outside the door.

Anonymous said...

Good job Mr. Read you a very thoughtful dad and have been commenting on everyone's blog.