Wednesday, June 25, 2008

17 Days to Make a Difference


Day 8

Today I decided to tell my daughter a story instead of reading her a book.....something special for her. I told her about four elephants that lived in a pink house. One day the mum and dad elephants took the little elephants to the park. The baby elephant went down the slide and flattened it because it was too big. All the little boys and girls cried because their slide was broken. Luckily grandad elephant was driving along in his pink car, saw the problem and fixed the slide using the tools in his boot. And guess what the elephants did when they went to the park in the future? That's right! They never went on the slide again. And all the little boys and girls appreciated that fact so much. They made great friends with the elephants and they ended having so much fun with them playing elephant games.

3 comments:

Nicole said...

That was nice of you to tell your daughter a story

Angeline said...

That's a very nice story
It shows that you have imagination :)

But i'll be scared if a pink elephant showed up in the park and I was there

Anonymous said...

Hi Mr Read,

Wow, that was nice of you! I know I totally love stories more than a book. You have done an awesome deed today, saying a story for my little sister takes me alot of humility and a good mood. Good job Mr Read ;).

Pari

P.S. Was the story made up?? Because if it was, you're a born child author!