Thursday, June 26, 2008

17 Days to Make a Difference


Day 9

I feel great about my good deed to day. I volunteered to bath the kids because I could see Jenny was tired and needed a break. I felt tired too but made an effort even though I just wanted to vege out in front of the TV with my coffee after an 11 hour day at work. Mrs. Read really appreciated it and thanked me and I enjoyed bathing the kids because they were splashing around together and having heaps of fun. Being a dad is very cool. I actually felt energised after their bath and enjoyed my coffee all the more. This 17 days to make a difference is helping me to focus on something special I can do each day. If I wasn't doing this programme I probably wouldn't have bathed the kids today as I felt so tired.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

That was very thoughtful of you Mr.Read to bath the kids when Mrs.Read needs a break.

By the way did you know someone from
USA viewed your blog.