Monday, June 23, 2008

17 Days to Make a Difference


Day 6

Today I was looking for something really good to do for someone. Then I had an idea to do something really nice for my 2.5 year old daughter. I was shopping in Foodtown when I spotted a DVD called "Adventure Bus" starring her favourite character Barney. I purchased it and when I got home I made her close her eyes and hold out her hands. I gave her the DVD and her eyes lit up and she squealed with delight. She was so excited and wanted to watch it right away. In fact she didn't want to go to bed and when she did go she insisted on taking the DVD with her. I placed it by her bed ready for when she woke up. I felt really happy because she was so delighted with her "special DVD." I love my daughter very much. She is a special little girl.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

This is a really good blog Mr. Read, I like it. You have made a good positive change to the community. Though, I'm sure you enjoyed the barney movie just as much as Sophie did.....