Tuesday, July 1, 2008

17 Days to Make a Difference


Day 15

Today I organised to talk to the Year 8 boys at morning assembly about the state of their changing rooms. I thought about all the things I was going to mention. I knew I'd done a good job as I saw a few students nodding off during my talk;always a good sign I feel. Hopefully the boys will respond to the request not to eat or mess up their changing rooms. Mr. Fletcher told me that it may get to the stage where the changing rooms are locked and the boys would have to change in the toilets. I think Mr. Fletcher was happy that I spoke up on their behalf. I felt I've made a positive difference to the school community.

Also, I gave Mrs. Read a nice back massage last night. I know she appreciated it because she said thank you. It felt good to be appreciated.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

wow mr read, that was nice. Keep up the really good work

Kadison said...

Great job Mr.Read too bad I was late. Nut you know that I didn't drop any rubbish in there.

Anonymous said...

It is always nice to give people a massage( not including children), and I think that the year 8 boys will stop littering in the changing rooms because if they don't do so everyone will be changing in the toilets and it will be unpleasant to step on some liquid.

Aimee said...

Mr. Read I think that you are doing a
wonderful thing. In class we can see the difference. I think that Mrs. Read can see it to. Keep it up Mr. Read!